The account code is used to identify the account throughout our entire system framework and the Subscription UUID is used for identifying the subscription plan in the same way.
Articles in this section
- Why would an account be missing webhook notifications?
- Why are none of the Recurly pages loading?
- Is there a way to add a company name with more than 50 characters?
- Can we ban or block specific customers from signing up?
- Can we setup parent/child relationships with customer accounts?
- How can I contact GroupSpaces about my account?
- What factors impact the account balance?
- Can I apply account notes via the API?
- What is the difference between an Account Code and Subscription UUID?
- How can I import my customers into my Recurly site?