This is a great question, unfortunately Recurly does not have any functionality built at this time to allow for two accounts to be merged together. If you have two accounts for the same customer, we would recommend choosing one of the accounts to be the primary account to continue billing through, then move to close the other account to prevent any accidental double billing situations. From within the UI, you'll want to visit the customer's account page, then click on Account Actions in the top right-hand corner. From there, simply click on Close Account and this will cancel any active subscriptions, delete any currently stored billing information, and prevent any new billings from occurring on the account unless reopened in the future.
Articles in this section
- How do I disable Account Updater?
- Why would an account be missing webhook notifications?
- Why are none of the Recurly pages loading?
- Is there a way to add a company name with more than 50 characters?
- Can we ban or block specific customers from signing up?
- Can we setup parent/child relationships with customer accounts?
- How can I contact GroupSpaces about my account?
- What factors impact the account balance?
- Can I apply account notes via the API?
- What is the difference between an Account Code and Subscription UUID?