Two Factor Authentication
Recurly provides enhanced security and protection through two-factor authentication. Users are prompted to authenticate providing two pieces of information - user password and the verification code. The additional layer of security ensures that only intended Recurly users can access their account.
- Why am I not receiving the Authentication SMS to my cell phone?
- How can I disable Two Factor Authentication?
- 2FA: My code isn't working
- 2FA: What if the text messages aren't arriving?
- 2FA: What do I do if I forgot my mobile device?
- Can I use Authy to manage my Recurly Two Factor Authentication?
- How do I enable Two Factor Authentication?
- How does Two Factor Authentication work?