Analytics & Exports
Data Exports Overview
- Some export columns are showing distorted numbers - how can I fix?
- Mapping for Invoices | Adjustments | Invoices - Summary exports
- How can I use the exports to find the Churned Quantity of Plans by Plan Code per month?
- How can I use exports to find active quantity of plans by Plan Code per month?
- Why doesn't the current month's total in the Revenue Recognition export match this month's billings?
- Where can I view the balance for unused carry-forward credits?
- See all 48 articles
- Why is the "Not Recovered" total in the Dunning Effectiveness report and the "Non-Payment" total in the Churn Analysis report not matching up?
- What is the difference between the various Churn analytics?
- Why am I seeing zeroes in the month of X for Churned Subscribers if I did have subscription churn? (Subscriber Retention)
- What happens to historic MRR totals if I switch to exclude failed charges?
- Can you explain the percentages seen under the Percent tab in the Subscriber Retention dashboard?
- Are future subscriptions included in MRR numbers?
- See all 44 articles
Analytics Reports Index
- Why does the Paying Subscribers total in Subscriber Retention mismatch what I see in the Subscriptions export?
- Why does the MRR report include failed charges by default?
- Why is the Recovery Rate graph not populating when I enter a time range > a month?
- Will cancelling a subscription affect the Subscriber Growth report if the account still has an active subscription?
- How does the Revenue Recognition export work?
- What is the Plan Performance Report?
- See all 16 articles
Data Exports Index
- How do I use the Adjustments Export to understand add-on price changes?
- Why are my manually entered payments posted on the wrong date for the Transactions export?
- How can I download my customer address information?
- Can I export a list of my plans?
- Why are the transaction descriptions fields blank in the exports?
- Can I export the first 6 and last 4 digits of a customer’s credit card?
- See all 27 articles