Security & Compliance
- With PSD2 / Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) do I need to Authenticate payment details taken over the phone?
- Where can I find PSD2 developer instructions and guidance?
- Do SEPA transactions require SCA?
- What will happen if a transaction is declined for SCA?
- Will I need to do development work on my Hosted Payment Pages in support of PSD2?
- I have more specific questions about PSD2, SCA, or 3DS. Who should I ask?
- See all 10 articles
Security - Other
Single Sign On
- SSO: Email is invalid error
- Can I disable Single Sign On (SSO) for my entire Recurly site?
- Can I disable Single Sign On (SSO) for an existing user?
- Can I require Single Sign On (SSO) on a new user?
- How can I add Single Sign On (SSO) to an existing user?
- How do I set up Single Sign On (SSO)?
- See all 9 articles
Two Factor Authentication
- How does Recurly protect my customers data?
- Is Recurly prepared for the SCA requirements (part of PSD2 regulations)?
- Will Recurly provide SSAE 16 reports to help with auditing?
- Can Recurly assist me with filling out my SAQ for PCI compliancy?
- Where can I learn more about PCI?
- What are best practices for PCI?
- See all 11 articles