Occasionally, you may notice that after downloading an export, some columns are showing distorted numbers with special characters instead of numerical strings:
1) To fix this, open the file after downloading from Recurly.
2) Highlight the column with truncated data by clicking on the cell above it. For example, that would be the "Q" cell for the Reference column.
3) Click on the Data tab at the top of the file.
4) Then select Text To Columns.
5) A Text Wizard window will open. Click "Next" on the first two windows. On the 3rd window, select Text and then Finish.
As soon as you hit Finish, all of the fields in the Reference column will convert to text.