Yes, each payment gateway will have their own fees that will be applied to your account with them. We do not have insight in terms of what those exact fees will be. Therefore, you would need to reach out to the payment gateways that you are interested in directly for additional insight regarding the fees that they will apply to your account.
Articles in this section
- What payment types does Recurly support for my payment gateway?
- Is there a fee to use my payment gateway?
- Can I cancel or void a refund?
- How can I refund a transaction?
- Does The Account Updater Work Internationally?
- Can I use the /v2/subscriptions endpoint for custom gateway routing?
- What does the Next Collection Attempt status of "soon" mean?
- If a payment gateway is removed how are new transactions processed?
- What is the relationship between Recurly, the gateway, and the merchant account?
- If no paid transaction exists can a customer still be refunded?