Yes, you can easily cancel out a refund transaction by first visiting the transaction's details page. Within that page, you'll find a VOID REFUND button in the top right-hand corner. Simply click on this button and the previous refund will then be canceled.
Articles in this section
- What payment types does Recurly support for my payment gateway?
- Is there a fee to use my payment gateway?
- Can I cancel or void a refund?
- How can I refund a transaction?
- Does The Account Updater Work Internationally?
- Can I use the /v2/subscriptions endpoint for custom gateway routing?
- What does the Next Collection Attempt status of "soon" mean?
- If a payment gateway is removed how are new transactions processed?
- What is the relationship between Recurly, the gateway, and the merchant account?
- If no paid transaction exists can a customer still be refunded?