You can use the Adjustments export to collect this data. This export has an adjustment_coupon_code column that you can use to segment your coupons by coupon_code and an adjustment_total column so that you can see how much was actually paid by the customer after the coupon discount was applied.
Articles in this section
- Why doesn't the current month's total in the Revenue Recognition export match this month's billings?
- Where can I view the balance for unused carry-forward credits?
- How can I view revenue specifically from add-ons?
- How can I see all revenue received for a month, as well as charges for a specific plan in one export?
- Is there a way to export the subscribers for each discount code and the total dollar value of invoices they have paid?
- How to separate voluntary and involuntary cancellations for users who expired before and after trial expired?
- How can I find a breakdown of payment methods used for new subscriptions only?
- Would refunding halfway through an annual subscription retroactively change previous months in Revenue Recognition?
- Which export can I use to find past and future renewal dates?
- Can you calculate Revenue Recognition on imported subscriptions?