At this time the company name field in the Account Information tab of customer accounts is limited to 50 characters. We do not have a way to bypass this limitation. We do have a pending feature request that our Product Team is currently tracking merchant interest in, that would allow additional characters in this field. If you are interested in being added to this feature request please contact our support team and we'll be happy to add you.
Articles in this section
- Why are none of the Recurly pages loading?
- Is there a way to add a company name with more than 50 characters?
- Can we ban or block specific customers from signing up?
- Can we setup parent/child relationships with customer accounts?
- How can I contact GroupSpaces about my account?
- What factors impact the account balance?
- Can I apply account notes via the API?
- What is the difference between an Account Code and Subscription UUID?
- How can I import my customers into my Recurly site?
- How can I delete an account's billing information?