Yes, although the actual change will need to be made from the Recurly backend. Please have an admin user reach out to our support team either via email or our live chatting service in order to request that the change be made. The change will be made immediately upon receipt of the request and you'll want to ensure that you're ready to update your API Authentication to use the new value that's entered.
Articles in this section
- Can I change the site vanity URL?
- Sandbox vs Development vs Production Modes
- Can I Whitelist the Recurly IP Addresses?
- Does Recurly's TOS cover CBD-only products?
- Can I move my production site to sandbox mode for testing?
- Can I move into production mode without a payment gateway?
- How can I change where Recurly invoices are sent?
- How can I open a new sandbox site for testing?
- Can I keep sandbox mode for testing after switching to production?
- Can invoice numbers include prefixes?