Yes, the subdomain (vanity URL) of your site can be updated, although the actual change will need to be made from the Recurly backend. Please have an Admin User reach out to our support team by email or via live chat in the web console, to request that the change be made. The change will be effected immediately upon receipt of the request, and you will want to ensure that you are ready to update your API Authentication to use the new subdomain value that is used.
Articles in this section
- How long does Recurly retain customer data after our site is closed?
- Can I change my site's vanity URL (subdomain)?
- Can I Whitelist the Recurly IP Addresses?
- Does Recurly's TOS cover CBD-only products?
- Can I move my production site to sandbox mode for testing?
- Can I move into production mode without a payment gateway?
- How can I change where Recurly invoices are sent?
- How can I open a new sandbox site for testing?
- Can I keep sandbox mode for testing after switching to production?
- Can invoice numbers include prefixes?