Currently, we DO include one-time charges with a start date and end date time range in the MRR calculation and DO NOT include one-time charges without a start and end date. Therefore, we do not include one-time charges that use a Specific date instead of a time range.
Articles in this section
- Can you explain the percentages seen under the Percent tab in the Subscriber Retention dashboard?
- Are future subscriptions included in MRR numbers?
- Does the Recovered Revenue report include one-time charges?
- What is the difference between the Paying Subscriber figure in Subscriber Retention and the New Subscriber figure in the Subscribers report?
- What is the difference between Active Subscribers and Active Subscriptions?
- In what scenario would a customer be a Paying Subscriber AND a Churn for month 0 in Subscriber Retention?
- What is the difference between the New Accounts and New Subscribers figures in the Subscribers report?
- How can I find the data behind the 'Non-Renewing' number in the Churn Analysis report?
- Why does the total 'Converted' under Trial Performance not match the total converted_at subscriptions in the Subscriptions Export?
- Why is the sum of Paying Subscribers in the Subscriber Retention report lower than the total of Subscriptions per Plan in the Plans dashboard?