SEPA transactions will not be specifically impacted by PSD2 as SEPA payment flows already have multi-factor authentication methods in place and therefore meet Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) requirements.
Articles in this section
- With PSD2 / Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) do I need to Authenticate payment details taken over the phone?
- Where can I find PSD2 developer instructions and guidance?
- Do SEPA transactions require SCA?
- What will happen if a transaction is declined for SCA?
- Will I need to do development work on my Hosted Payment Pages in support of PSD2?
- I have more specific questions about PSD2, SCA, or 3DS. Who should I ask?
- How much transaction latency should I expect as a result of 3DS?
- What reduction in fraud can be expected?
- How will 3DS affect authorization rates?
- How will 3DS impact my checkout conversion?