It is currently not possible for us to calculate Revenue Recognition for imported subscriptions. Since we don't import historical invoices, we are unable to make the calculations necessary to provide these figures for you. Recurly uses invoice charges/credits to make the Revenue Recognition calculations, and therefore, we'd only begin to make these calculations after your subscriptions start renewing in the Recurly UI.
Articles in this section
- Why doesn't the current month's total in the Revenue Recognition export match this month's billings?
- Where can I view the balance for unused carry-forward credits?
- How can I view revenue specifically from add-ons?
- How can I see all revenue received for a month, as well as charges for a specific plan in one export?
- Is there a way to export the subscribers for each discount code and the total dollar value of invoices they have paid?
- How to separate voluntary and involuntary cancellations for users who expired before and after trial expired?
- How can I find a breakdown of payment methods used for new subscriptions only?
- Would refunding halfway through an annual subscription retroactively change previous months in Revenue Recognition?
- Which export can I use to find past and future renewal dates?
- Can you calculate Revenue Recognition on imported subscriptions?