Currently, the four custom permission sets created for the Recurly-Salesforce package are NOT editable.
Articles in this section
- Are the Recurly permission sets in Salesforce editable?
- How can I create a report in Salesforce with Recurly data?
- How can I fix the "INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY, insufficient access rights on cross-reference id" SFDC error?
- Will subscriptions created in Salesforce sync to Recurly
- Why am I getting a 502 Bad Gateway error in Salesforce?
- How can I change the tab order in Salesforce (Classic)
- How can I change the tab order in Salesforce? (Lightning)
- Is there a way to import missing data into Salesforce?
- How do I update permission sets in Salesforce?
- How can I add columns/fields to the various Recurly objects to view more data?