Currently, the four custom permission sets created for the Recurly-Salesforce package are NOT editable.
Articles in this section
- Is the customer's hosted account management info synced to SFDC?
- I have "Linking Recurly Accounts with Salesforce Standard Accounts" enabled, so why didn't the Recurly account merge into the existing Salesforce account?
- Are the Recurly permission sets in Salesforce editable?
- How can I create a report in Salesforce with Recurly data?
- How can I fix the "INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY, insufficient access rights on cross-reference id" SFDC error?
- Will subscriptions created in Salesforce sync to Recurly
- Why am I getting a 502 Bad Gateway error in Salesforce?
- How can I change the tab order in Salesforce (Classic)
- How can I change the tab order in Salesforce? (Lightning)
- Is there a way to import missing data into Salesforce?