If you need to create a report for Recurly data in your Salesforce platform, follow these steps:
- Go to All Tabs (plus sign icon) in your Salesforce Account.
- Click Reports.
- Click New Report.
- Click the plus icon next to "Other Reports".
- Highlight the Recurly object you wish to pull data for.
- Click Create.
- On the next page, you'll be able to highlight, drag and drop the various fields that you want to pull data for.
- You will also see the ability to add filters at the top of the page.
- Once you're done selecting your fields and filters, click Run Report at the top.