Given the patchwork of state laws regulating it and the mixed signals from the federal government, at this time we cannot allow CBD-only products under our AUP. Please feel free to reach out to our support team directly if you require any additional assistance. Our team can be contacted at Support@recurly.com
Articles in this section
- How long does Recurly retain customer data after our site is closed?
- Can I change the site vanity URL?
- Can I Whitelist the Recurly IP Addresses?
- Does Recurly's TOS cover CBD-only products?
- Can I move my production site to sandbox mode for testing?
- Can I move into production mode without a payment gateway?
- How can I change where Recurly invoices are sent?
- How can I open a new sandbox site for testing?
- Can I keep sandbox mode for testing after switching to production?
- Can invoice numbers include prefixes?