Gateway routing can only be set through the Purchases endpoint (/v2/purchases) It is however, possible to return gateway routing configurations through a GET request to the subscriptions endpoint. Further details on gateway routing can be found here in the user guide https://docs.recurly.com/docs/custom-gateway-routing-configuration
Articles in this section
- What payment types does Recurly support for my payment gateway?
- Is there a fee to use my payment gateway?
- Can I cancel or void a refund?
- How can I refund a transaction?
- Does The Account Updater Work Internationally?
- Can I use the /v2/subscriptions endpoint for custom gateway routing?
- What does the Next Collection Attempt status of "soon" mean?
- If a payment gateway is removed how are new transactions processed?
- What is the relationship between Recurly, the gateway, and the merchant account?
- If no paid transaction exists can a customer still be refunded?