The Subscriptions Growth calculation in the Plan Performance report is based on:
Number of new subscriptions, churned subscriptions and the Net positive or negative change for each plan. Subscriptions moving from one plan to another are not considered churned.
To find the number of new subscriptions:
- Download the Subscription export with Subscription Status: Live, Export On: Created, Time Range: Select the Time Range for the month you are analyzing.
- Use the plan_code column to remove all plan codes except the one you are researching.
- The list that remains is your list of new subscriptions for that specific plan.
To find the churned subscriptions:
- Download the Subscriptions - Churned export with a Time Range that matches the one for the Subscriptions export
- Use the plan_code column to delete all subscriptions except the ones for the plan you are researching.
- The list that remains is your list of churned subscriptions for that specific plan.
Subtract the churned subscriptions from the new subscriptions to get Net positive or negative change for your chosen plan.