Xero organizations using the “Small” pricing plan can enter up to 5 approved Accounts Receivable invoices and 5 approved Accounts Payable invoices per month. The invoice date (not the creation date) is used to determine which month an invoice was entered. If you exceed this invoice limit when using the Xero API you will receive a HTTP 400 response code with the above error message.
Articles in this section
- How can I fix the 'Tax Rate Must Be Active' error in Xero?
- How do I resolve the 'The specified contact details matched an archived contact' Xero error?
- Will marking an automatic invoice Paid in Recurly also update the corresponding invoice in Xero?
- Will updating the Contact Name in Recurly also sync over to Xero?
- Can I route coupons to an Income Account different from the default Income Account configured?
- Does Recurly support the international versions of Xero?
- How do I fix the 'OAuth Error: token_rejected. The access token has not been authorized, or has been revoked by the user' error?
- How can I fix the 'Item code ‘####’ is not valid' error?
- How can I fix the "The field 'Code' provided is already in use" error?
- How can I fix this error? "The specified contact details matched an archived contact. Archived contacts cannot currently be edited via the API."