The most likely cause for this error is that the Xero integration is inactive. Go to the Xero configuration page in Recurly and select Disconnect from Xero. Wait a few minutes and then reconnect to Xero.
Articles in this section
- How can I fix the 'Tax Rate Must Be Active' error in Xero?
- How do I resolve the 'The specified contact details matched an archived contact' Xero error?
- Will marking an automatic invoice Paid in Recurly also update the corresponding invoice in Xero?
- Will updating the Contact Name in Recurly also sync over to Xero?
- Can I route coupons to an Income Account different from the default Income Account configured?
- Does Recurly support the international versions of Xero?
- How do I fix the 'OAuth Error: token_rejected. The access token has not been authorized, or has been revoked by the user' error?
- How can I fix the 'Item code ‘####’ is not valid' error?
- How can I fix the "The field 'Code' provided is already in use" error?
- How can I fix this error? "The specified contact details matched an archived contact. Archived contacts cannot currently be edited via the API."