This error occurs when a vendor on a bill or customer on an invoice is inactive (archived) in Xero. To resolve, you will need to reactivate the contact in Xero and sync again.
Articles in this section
- Will updating the Contact Name in Recurly also sync over to Xero?
- Can I route coupons to an Income Account different from the default Income Account configured?
- Does Recurly support the international versions of Xero?
- How do I fix the 'OAuth Error: token_rejected. The access token has not been authorized, or has been revoked by the user' error?
- How can I fix the 'Item code ‘####’ is not valid' error?
- How can I fix the "The field 'Code' provided is already in use" error?
- How can I fix this error? "The specified contact details matched an archived contact. Archived contacts cannot currently be edited via the API."
- Why is an invoice's failed status not syncing over to Xero?
- Will I ever have an error-free Recurly-Xero integration?
- How can I fix the 'Name: Can’t be Blank error' in Xero?