Unfortunately, Recurly does not have any control over how transactions appear within your customer bank statements. The descriptor that is associated with your customers transactions and shown on their bank statement is managed by your merchant bank account. You'll want to reach out to your merchant account provider directly in order to troubleshoot changing this information.
Articles in this section
- If a payment gateway is removed how are new transactions processed?
- What is the relationship between Recurly, the gateway, and the merchant account?
- If no paid transaction exists can a customer still be refunded?
- Can we choose how much data is sent to the gateway for processing?
- Can we change how transactions appear on customer bank statements?
- Can Stripe be used to process ACH payments?
- Is there a list of all currencies supported with Recurly?
- Can you Accept AliPay via Recurly?
- Does Apple Pay have its own designated gateway?
- How long do I have to issue a refund in Recurly?