If you visit the details page of the last invoice created on the customer's account, in the top left-hand corner of the invoice page will be a button allowing you to resend the last email sent to the customer. Unfortunately, we do not have any way at this time to selectively send out different emails to individual customer accounts.
Articles in this section
- When will the Mailchimp integration sync?
- How can the Mailchimp integration be disabled?
- What kind of parameters are passed in the Mailchimp integration?
- Does Recurly offer emails to notify customers of coupon expiration?
- How do I change the email address where our email templates send from?
- How can I resend a previously delivered email to a customer?
- What timezone are emails processed in?
- Why are the email notifications not being triggered for my subscription plan?
- How can I add a CC/BCC email address to my email templates?
- Why isn't my customer receiving their email notifications?