Please contact our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can delete your existing QBO connection for you as this action can only be completed on our end. Once we delete the connection, you'll be able to login to your preferred QBO account and connect it to Recurly.
Articles in this section
- I have a Credit Note allocation error in QBO - what can I do to fix quickly?
- Will externally paid manual invoices update in QBO?
- Does Recurly support international versions of QuickBooks?
- How can I set two accounts using the same Company Name to sync as separate records?
- What happens if I delete plans in QBO which are causing Duplicate Plan errors?
- Will changing the Customer Display Name for QBO update accounts that were already synced over?
- How can I add an income account in QBO?
- How do I fix the 'Account Period Closed' QBO error?
- How does Recurly sync with existing QBO accounts?
- Why is Recurly syncing invoices that were created before the set Start Sync date?