It is not realistic to expect a sync without error in a production environment. If you decide to move forward with Xero in your production environment, you may have several errors that need to be resolved manually within Xero. This is due to the constantly changing nature of both systems and the variety of customer data that can be exchanged between them.
Articles in this section
- How can I fix the 'Tax Rate Must Be Active' error in Xero?
- How do I resolve the 'The specified contact details matched an archived contact' Xero error?
- Will marking an automatic invoice Paid in Recurly also update the corresponding invoice in Xero?
- Will updating the Contact Name in Recurly also sync over to Xero?
- Can I route coupons to an Income Account different from the default Income Account configured?
- Does Recurly support the international versions of Xero?
- How do I fix the 'OAuth Error: token_rejected. The access token has not been authorized, or has been revoked by the user' error?
- How can I fix the 'Item code ‘####’ is not valid' error?
- How can I fix the "The field 'Code' provided is already in use" error?
- How can I fix this error? "The specified contact details matched an archived contact. Archived contacts cannot currently be edited via the API."