No. Once we ignore invoice errors then we have to ignore transaction errors, as well. Transactions are unable to sync over to Xero if the invoices associated with them were ignored. If you ignore an invoice error, then you will need to manually input BOTH the invoice and associated transaction/payment into Xero.
Articles in this section
- Will marking an automatic invoice Paid in Recurly also update the corresponding invoice in Xero?
- Will updating the Contact Name in Recurly also sync over to Xero?
- Can I route coupons to an Income Account different from the default Income Account configured?
- Does Recurly support the international versions of Xero?
- How do I fix the 'OAuth Error: token_rejected. The access token has not been authorized, or has been revoked by the user' error?
- How can I fix the 'Item code ‘####’ is not valid' error?
- How can I fix the "The field 'Code' provided is already in use" error?
- How can I fix this error? "The specified contact details matched an archived contact. Archived contacts cannot currently be edited via the API."
- Why is an invoice's failed status not syncing over to Xero?
- Will I ever have an error-free Recurly-Xero integration?