No. Once we ignore invoice errors then we have to ignore transaction errors, as well. Transactions are unable to sync over to Xero if the invoices associated with them were ignored. If you ignore an invoice error, then you will need to manually input BOTH the invoice and associated transaction/payment into Xero.
Articles in this section
- How do I fix the 'OAuth Error: token_rejected. The access token has not been authorized, or has been revoked by the user' error?
- How can I fix the 'Item code ‘####’ is not valid' error?
- How can I fix the "The field 'Code' provided is already in use" error?
- How can I fix this error? "The specified contact details matched an archived contact. Archived contacts cannot currently be edited via the API."
- Why is an invoice's failed status not syncing over to Xero?
- Will I ever have an error-free Recurly-Xero integration?
- How can I fix the 'Name: Can’t be Blank error' in Xero?
- How can I fix the 'Payments can only be made against Authorised documents, Payment amount exceeds the amount outstanding on this document' error?
- How can I fix the 'Price List Item with Code '_____' already exists:' error?
- How can I resolve the 'The document date cannot be before the period lock date, currently set at ____' error?