If you need to view a list of write-offs created during a specific time period, as well as the failed invoices that they were applied to, please follow these steps:
- Go to Analytics -> Exports in your Recurly UI and select the Credit Payments export.
- Go to the Actions drop down menu and select "Write-Off."
- For the Date Range Filter, select "Created," which will reflect the date the credit payment was created and select the time range you wish to view data for.
- Once downloaded, you will be able to view the list of write-offs created during that specific time period.
- To view which failed invoice the write-offs were applied to, you will use the "applied_to_invoice_number" column as this will show you the invoice number for that failed charge invoice.