Unfortunately, Recurly does not currently offer any support for banning signups or purchases on our end. In these cases, we normally recommend tracking the customer IP addresses on your backend then banning the IP address from accessing your site. Additionally, if you see a specific set of billing information being used and you would like to refuse service, you can check in with your payment gateway and have them block any transactions processed for a specific customer or set of billing information.
Articles in this section
- Can we ban or block specific customers from signing up?
- Can we setup parent/child relationships with customer accounts?
- How can I contact GroupSpaces about my account?
- What factors impact the account balance?
- Can I apply account notes via the API?
- What is the difference between an Account Code and Subscription UUID?
- How can I import my customers into my Recurly site?
- How can I delete an account's billing information?
- Is there a way to merge two customer accounts?
- Is it possible to change a customer’s payment method from PayPal to Credit Card?