The billing interval for a subscription's billing cycle is stored at the plan level. This means that any plan created with an annual renewal will always be billed a year to date after the most recent billing. Even if the next renewal date is changed on the individual customer subscription, the next renewal afterward would take place a year from that date and time. You may want to create a new plan with a different billing period length and change the customer over to the new plan in order to continue billing on a different cycle.
Articles in this section
- What happens when a trial subscription changes plans?
- Can trial periods be added to existing subscriptions?
- Can one-time payments be added to future subscription billings?
- Can we stop a customer's billing moving forward without canceling their subscription?
- Are billing cycle lengths changeable at the customer subscription level?
- How can I modify a customer’s next scheduled renewal date?
- I'm using Subscription Terms. How do I Cancel a subscription at the end of the current billing period?
- I'm using Subscription Terms. How do I apply a subscription edit to occur at the end of the current billing period?
- How can I get updates for canceled subscriptions?
- Can I edit the net terms for individual accounts?