The billing interval for a subscription's billing cycle is stored at the plan level. This means that any plan created with an annual renewal will always be billed a year to date after the most recent billing. Even if the next renewal date is changed on the individual customer subscription, the next renewal afterward would take place a year from that date and time. You may want to create a new plan with a different billing period length and change the customer over to the new plan in order to continue billing on a different cycle.
Articles in this section
- Subscription Change Error: "Charges original charge refundable subtotal in cents must be greater than or equal to 0 Please correct the following issues: Invoice base Charges original charge refundable subtotal in cents must be greater than or equal to 0"
- Is there a way to record advanced payments for subscriptions?
- What is the difference between the next bill date and at term renewal date?
- How do I add custom notes to an individual subscription?
- How can I check pending changes via the API?
- What happens when a trial subscription changes plans?
- Can trial periods be added to existing subscriptions?
- Can one-time payments be added to future subscription billings?
- Can we stop a customer's billing moving forward without canceling their subscription?
- Are billing cycle lengths changeable at the customer subscription level?