At this time, Recurly does not allow for merchant to control the amount of information sent through to the payment gateway for processing with transactions. When a new transaction is created we will automatically send out all billing information and related transaction data relevant to the processing. You can find all data sent listed within the transaction's details page within the application UI.
Articles in this section
- How can I refund a transaction?
- Does The Account Updater Work Internationally?
- Can I use the /v2/subscriptions endpoint for custom gateway routing?
- What does the Next Collection Attempt status of "soon" mean?
- If a payment gateway is removed how are new transactions processed?
- What is the relationship between Recurly, the gateway, and the merchant account?
- If no paid transaction exists can a customer still be refunded?
- Can we choose how much data is sent to the gateway for processing?
- Can we change how transactions appear on customer bank statements?
- How do I change the billing description my customers see on their credit card statements?