The customer account balance is made up of any open or past due invoices on the account alongside any charge or credit adjustments that are left uninvoiced and open on the account respectively. All of these factors together make up the amount that's shown within the balance field. We would recommend taking a look at the Charge and Credits section first to find any adjustments on the account that are left uninvoiced or open. From there, you can then take a look at the invoices to see similarly if there are any open or past due invoices which could be changing the balance.
Articles in this section
- Why are none of the Recurly pages loading?
- Is there a way to add a company name with more than 50 characters?
- Can we ban or block specific customers from signing up?
- Can we setup parent/child relationships with customer accounts?
- How can I contact GroupSpaces about my account?
- What factors impact the account balance?
- Can I apply account notes via the API?
- What is the difference between an Account Code and Subscription UUID?
- How can I import my customers into my Recurly site?
- How can I delete an account's billing information?