If you need to add or update permission sets for your Salesforce users, follow these steps:
- From your Salesforce platform, go to Setup --> Click on Users.
- From Users, select Permission Sets.
- Scroll down the list of permission sets and choose "Recurly Admin," or whichever permission set you'd like to assign to someone.
- Click Manage Assignments --> Click Add Assignments.
- Check the box(or boxes) next to the names of the users you want to add or update permissions for.
- Click the "Assign" button at the top of that page to finalize the assignment.