Our Recurly-SFDC integration offers options to customize the Object layout and data you are able to see.
- Go to the tab you wish to edit (Ex: Recurly Accounts, Recurly Subscriptions, Recurly Invoices, etc.)
- From there, select the "All" view to open the list of items you are looking at, whether accounts, invoices, subscriptions, etc.
- Click on any of the customer pages.
- Click Edit Layout on the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to the section you wish to add a column to and click on the toolbar icon above it. (For example, if you're in the Recurly Accounts object and you want to add "Current Period Ends At" data, you'd scroll down to the Recurly Subscriptions section.)
- After clicking on the toolbar icon, look in the Available Fields box and search for the field you need --> Once you locate it, click on it to highlight.
- Click on the Add button to move it over to Selected Fields.
- Click OK.
- Scroll all the way back up the page and click Save.