Recurly does not currently this type of processing with Stripe unfortunately. Our current Stripe integration only supports credit cards, not ACH payments. We do have a feature request logged on our backend to track interest in this type of feature. Please feel free to reach out to our support team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure that your email is logged and any new updates are forwarded to you as they come.
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel or void a refund?
- How can I refund a transaction?
- Does The Account Updater Work Internationally?
- Can I use the /v2/subscriptions endpoint for custom gateway routing?
- What does the Next Collection Attempt status of "soon" mean?
- If a payment gateway is removed how are new transactions processed?
- What is the relationship between Recurly, the gateway, and the merchant account?
- If no paid transaction exists can a customer still be refunded?
- Can we choose how much data is sent to the gateway for processing?
- Can we change how transactions appear on customer bank statements?