Recurly does not currently this type of processing with Stripe unfortunately. Our current Stripe integration only supports credit cards, not ACH payments. We do have a feature request logged on our backend to track interest in this type of feature. Please feel free to reach out to our support team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure that your email is logged and any new updates are forwarded to you as they come.
Articles in this section
- If a payment gateway is removed how are new transactions processed?
- What is the relationship between Recurly, the gateway, and the merchant account?
- If no paid transaction exists can a customer still be refunded?
- Can we choose how much data is sent to the gateway for processing?
- Can we change how transactions appear on customer bank statements?
- Can Stripe be used to process ACH payments?
- Is there a list of all currencies supported with Recurly?
- Can you Accept AliPay via Recurly?
- Does Apple Pay have its own designated gateway?
- How long do I have to issue a refund in Recurly?