Currently payment methods such as AliPay, UnionPay, or WeChat Pay (all three of which are popular payment methods in China) do not support recurring transactions via our current transaction flow. As a result we do not currently support processing of transactions via those payment methods. With that being said these are payment methods that we are tracking interest in, if you are looking to accept AliPay, UnionPay, or WeChat Pay feel free to reach out to our support team to express your interest, we can than add you to the appropriate feature request for our team to track interest in and take into consideration for further development.
Articles in this section
- What payment types does Recurly support for my payment gateway?
- Is there a fee to use my payment gateway?
- Can I cancel or void a refund?
- How can I refund a transaction?
- Does The Account Updater Work Internationally?
- Can I use the /v2/subscriptions endpoint for custom gateway routing?
- What does the Next Collection Attempt status of "soon" mean?
- If a payment gateway is removed how are new transactions processed?
- What is the relationship between Recurly, the gateway, and the merchant account?
- If no paid transaction exists can a customer still be refunded?