To get this information here is what you will want to do. First, pull your Subscriptions Churned Export which will show you who has canceled or expired and when. This export will include the canceled_at column which will tell you when the account was canceled. You can also look at the expired_at column to see when the subscription expired on an account. Please note that the canceled_at and expired_at dates are not the same. A subscription does not churn until the subscription has expired. Then, you will want to pull your Subscriptions Export using the “Live” filter to see when they signed up again. You can sort both of these exports by the account_code to match up the account details.
Articles in this section
- How can I find a breakdown of payment methods used for new subscriptions only?
- Would refunding halfway through an annual subscription retroactively change previous months in Revenue Recognition?
- Which export can I use to find past and future renewal dates?
- Can you calculate Revenue Recognition on imported subscriptions?
- Why are my custom fields missing from the Accounts or Subscriptions export?
- Which export can I use to find the total balance of unapplied credits?
- Why does the "discount" field show "0" in the Coupons Bulk Unique Codes export?
- Which exports can I download to find shipping fee data?
- Can credits created today affect Revenue Recognition numbers in the past?
- Which export will show an invoice's recovery data?