To get this information here is what you will want to do. First, pull your Subscriptions Churned Export which will show you who has canceled or expired and when. This export will include the canceled_at column which will tell you when the account was canceled. You can also look at the expired_at column to see when the subscription expired on an account. Please note that the canceled_at and expired_at dates are not the same. A subscription does not churn until the subscription has expired. Then, you will want to pull your Subscriptions Export using the “Live” filter to see when they signed up again. You can sort both of these exports by the account_code to match up the account details.
Articles in this section
- Why doesn't the current month's total in the Revenue Recognition export match this month's billings?
- Where can I view the balance for unused carry-forward credits?
- How can I view revenue specifically from add-ons?
- How can I see all revenue received for a month, as well as charges for a specific plan in one export?
- Is there a way to export the subscribers for each discount code and the total dollar value of invoices they have paid?
- How to separate voluntary and involuntary cancellations for users who expired before and after trial expired?
- How can I find a breakdown of payment methods used for new subscriptions only?
- Would refunding halfway through an annual subscription retroactively change previous months in Revenue Recognition?
- Which export can I use to find past and future renewal dates?
- Can you calculate Revenue Recognition on imported subscriptions?