To apply a CC/BCC email address to your email templates you will want to navigate to Configuration then, Email Templates on the left-hand side of your user interface. From there you will want to hover over the three gray dots across from the desired email template and go to Settings. There you will be presented with the CC/BCC field to configure the email address as needed. Please note that at this time you will need to take this step for each email template you wish to be copied on.
Articles in this section
- When will the Mailchimp integration sync?
- How can the Mailchimp integration be disabled?
- What kind of parameters are passed in the Mailchimp integration?
- Does Recurly offer emails to notify customers of coupon expiration?
- How do I change the email address where our email templates send from?
- How can I resend a previously delivered email to a customer?
- What timezone are emails processed in?
- Why are the email notifications not being triggered for my subscription plan?
- How can I add a CC/BCC email address to my email templates?
- Why isn't my customer receiving their email notifications?