Yes, you do have the option to edit the net terms for individual accounts if needed. To do this when you are in the account that is associated with the manually collected subscription go to options then, edit subscription in the subscription table of the account. In the edit view, towards the bottom, you will see the dropdown menu to configure the net terms as needed for the account. Note that the new terms will apply to invoices that are generated moving forward.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the next bill date and at term renewal date?
- How do I add custom notes to an individual subscription?
- How can I check pending changes via the API?
- What happens when a trial subscription changes plans?
- Can trial periods be added to existing subscriptions?
- Can one-time payments be added to future subscription billings?
- Can we stop a customer's billing moving forward without canceling their subscription?
- Are billing cycle lengths changeable at the customer subscription level?
- How can I modify a customer’s next scheduled renewal date?
- I'm using Subscription Terms. How do I Cancel a subscription at the end of the current billing period?