Unfortunately, we do not have any data reports or exports that support showing projected future data. We do have a feature request to add reporting/exports around forecasted revenue. Please feel free to reach out to our support team directly and we would be happy to add you to the existing mailing list.
Articles in this section
- Why am I seeing zeroes in the month of X for Churned Subscribers if I did have subscription churn? (Subscriber Retention)
- What happens to historic MRR totals if I switch to exclude failed charges?
- Can you explain the percentages seen under the Percent tab in the Subscriber Retention dashboard?
- Are future subscriptions included in MRR numbers?
- Does the Recovered Revenue report include one-time charges?
- What is the difference between the Paying Subscriber figure in Subscriber Retention and the New Subscriber figure in the Subscribers report?
- What is the difference between Active Subscribers and Active Subscriptions?
- In what scenario would a customer be a Paying Subscriber AND a Churn for month 0 in Subscriber Retention?
- What is the difference between the New Accounts and New Subscribers figures in the Subscribers report?
- How can I find the data behind the 'Non-Renewing' number in the Churn Analysis report?