Currently, the email notifications that are sent to your customers are processed in the UTC timezone and the data pulled for the subscription_next_payment_date is in that timezone as well. Typically, what we recommend is that in both the HTML and Text copy of the email templates to include text like, “Please note that this is in the UTC timezone” so that you are calling it out to your customers.
Articles in this section
- When will the Mailchimp integration sync?
- How can the Mailchimp integration be disabled?
- What kind of parameters are passed in the Mailchimp integration?
- Does Recurly offer emails to notify customers of coupon expiration?
- How do I change the email address where our email templates send from?
- How can I resend a previously delivered email to a customer?
- What timezone are emails processed in?
- Why are the email notifications not being triggered for my subscription plan?
- How can I add a CC/BCC email address to my email templates?
- Why isn't my customer receiving their email notifications?