A user on your Recurly site who has admin permission level can remove billing information from an account if needed. To do this navigate to the billing info table located at the bottom right-hand side of the account and go to edit. In the edit view at the top right-hand side you will see clear billing information. This will permanently remove the billing information from the account.
Articles in this section
- Can we ban or block specific customers from signing up?
- Can we setup parent/child relationships with customer accounts?
- How can I contact GroupSpaces about my account?
- What factors impact the account balance?
- Can I apply account notes via the API?
- What is the difference between an Account Code and Subscription UUID?
- How can I import my customers into my Recurly site?
- How can I delete an account's billing information?
- Is there a way to merge two customer accounts?
- Is it possible to change a customer’s payment method from PayPal to Credit Card?