Yes, if an invoice is currently in a past due status, a great way to remove them from the past due status and out of the dunning cycle would be to edit the invoice's due date. To do this, you'll want to first visit the invoice details page for the past due invoice, then go under Invoice Actions in the top right-hand corner and click on Edit Invoice. From the edit page, you'll want to look on the left-hand side of the page now for a section labeled as Due On which will show the current due date. You'll want to just edit that field and enter a new Due On date set for sometime in the future, this will remove the invoice from its current dunning cycle and past due state.
Articles in this section
- My site is using Credit Invoices. What happens when a refund is declined?
- How can I contact LiveOps about my account?
- Can I provide my customer with a statement of all invoices and payments?
- How can the language shown on invoices be changed?
- Can I download my invoices in bulk?
- What are the supported languages for viewing or downloading invoices?
- Can an invoice be removed from the dunning cycle?
- Why is the invoice collection still being attempted when the subscription is canceled/terminated?
- How can I preview an invoice that includes discounts?
- Can I add credits to existing invoices?