While Recurly is here to help you prepare for PSD2, your gateway is your primary resource. We are working with each of the payment gateways to understand how best to meet their technical integration requirements around PSD2 and SCA. However, in terms of what the regulation means, how it will impact your business and customers, etc your gateway will be the subject matter expert.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find PSD2 developer instructions and guidance?
- Do SEPA transactions require SCA?
- What will happen if a transaction is declined for SCA?
- Will I need to do development work on my Hosted Payment Pages in support of PSD2?
- I have more specific questions about PSD2, SCA, or 3DS. Who should I ask?
- How much transaction latency should I expect as a result of 3DS?
- What reduction in fraud can be expected?
- How will 3DS affect authorization rates?
- How will 3DS impact my checkout conversion?