If a subscription is canceled or terminated and there are past due or open invoices on the account canceling or terminating the subscription will not automatically stop the collection attempts on these invoices. You will need to also go into each invoice and under the invoice actions dropdown menu use the stop collection option to fail the invoice. This will permanently stop the collection attempts against any past due/open invoices on the account if no further collection attempts should be made. Currently, this is not done automatically when a subscription is canceled or terminated.
Articles in this section
- My site is using Credit Invoices. What happens when a refund is declined?
- How can I contact LiveOps about my account?
- Can I provide my customer with a statement of all invoices and payments?
- How can the language shown on invoices be changed?
- Can I download my invoices in bulk?
- What are the supported languages for viewing or downloading invoices?
- Can an invoice be removed from the dunning cycle?
- Why is the invoice collection still being attempted when the subscription is canceled/terminated?
- How can I preview an invoice that includes discounts?
- Can I add credits to existing invoices?