If you are planning to utilize Recurly to manage your subscriptions using just manual invoicing, you can move into production mode without configuring a payment gateway. The first step in this process will require you to subscribe, at minimum, to our Professional plan. Then, you can reach out to our support team who is more than happy to assist in the completion of this process, as it will require additional setup steps from our end.
Articles in this section
- Does Recurly's TOS cover CBD-only products?
- Can I move my production site to sandbox mode for testing?
- Can I move into production mode without a payment gateway?
- How can I change where Recurly invoices are sent?
- How can I open a new sandbox site for testing?
- Can I keep sandbox mode for testing after switching to production?
- Can invoice numbers include prefixes?
- Can I whitelist any IP addresses?
- Do I need to provide a VAT number?
- Where can I change my company address information?