Unfortunately, Recurly does not have any functionality built to limit customer signups based on previous subscriptions to trial plans. We would recommend tracking signups for trials and blocking repeat signups such as through repeat IP address logs.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Sandbox, Development, and Production sites?
- Can we prevent customers from resubscribing and abusing trial periods?
- Does the Hosted Payment Page support one-time payments?
- How can we create free subscriptions that do not require billing information?
- Is there a redirect option upon successful subscription sign up?
- What reminder email options do you have?
- What options do we have for Free Trials on the plan?
- How can we make a plan taxable or tax-exempt?
- Can my customers have the ability to edit the quantities?
- What is the use of Accounting Code Scheme?