The Recurly-Salesforce integration does not currently support linking Recurly data with Opportunity objects in Salesforce. If you attempt to link Recurly data with this object, you will experience syncing errors.
Articles in this section
- Is the customer's hosted account management info synced to SFDC?
- I have "Linking Recurly Accounts with Salesforce Standard Accounts" enabled, so why didn't the Recurly account merge into the existing Salesforce account?
- Are the Recurly permission sets in Salesforce editable?
- How can I create a report in Salesforce with Recurly data?
- How can I fix the "INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY, insufficient access rights on cross-reference id" SFDC error?
- Will subscriptions created in Salesforce sync to Recurly
- Why am I getting a 502 Bad Gateway error in Salesforce?
- How can I change the tab order in Salesforce (Classic)
- How can I change the tab order in Salesforce? (Lightning)
- Is there a way to import missing data into Salesforce?